Monday, September 17, 2012

We wanted to share this evaluation from a recent attendee and how it impacted his life. Great feedback!!!

1. In one sentence describe your weekend experience:
An emotional, challenging weekend that changed my perspective on life!

2. List at least 2 things that helped you personally (as a Father, a Husband, and Christ Follower) from participating in the weekend:
I can’t look to my w
ife for validation as a man, I need to look to my heavenly Father. I have a greater understanding of how my daughter wants/needs to be treated.

3. What expectations you had going into the weekend were not met? 
I wanted to know why my life is so terrible right now, but you gave me the way to answer those questions and who to bring them to.

4. What changes have you noticed in yourself that are a direct reflection from what you learned or experienced during the weekend? 
I can hear God speak back to me during my quiet time!!! 

5. Any other comments you would like to make:
Best retreat I have ever gone to! Loads of fun activities and a really awesome topic! Perfect for men!

No comments:

Post a Comment